This post is in partnership with UPPAbaby. All opinions are my own.
Last summer we had to be creative with some of the things and activities we did. We still made it a priority to get out and about (safely) and explore parts of our city! Now I know not everyone is a stroller person, but I am totally a stroller person. It means less whining from the crew and I have a place to put all the things. Because I always have all.the.things. It’s just who I am! Today I’m giving you my honest review of the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2, a side-by-side double umbrella stroller!
There’s about a million reasons I love the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2, but the number one reason is that it’s a side-by-side double, meaning the boys are able to get in and out independently. This is a game changer when we are at places like the zoo where they want to jump in and out constantly to see animals!
And even though it’s a side-by-side double, it still fits through doorways! I also love that it only has four wheels instead of the normal six an umbrella has, it makes it so much easier to push and steer. And even with two big boys, it’s so easy to steer! You can use the G-LINK 2 starting at 3 months and all the way until your kids are 55 pounds. Thats per seat! So we still have a while for Jude and E to ride in this and it’s perfect for quick trips around town or for travel!
I’m hoping we will be able to visit Chicago again with all the boys like we did two summers ago. This stroller would be perfect for getting around town and exploring the city! We love walking the city because it reminds us of when we lived there (pre-kids) and it’s so much fun to show the boys all our old favorite places!
If you are in the market for a double umbrella stroller I think the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2 is the perfect stroller for everyone!
Here’s a few more key features of the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2:
- Fits kids and babies from 3 months up to 55 pounds per seat. That is a long time of use!
- Five point harness system for ultimate safety.
- Super lightweight aluminum frame and narrow enough to fit through doorways.
- Independent one-handed, adjustable recline. Meaning one side can lay down and the other stay up! #winning
- Four wheels (vs the regular six) so it moves and turns like a dream.
- Two adjustable canopies (so each kid can be different) plus extendable pop-out sunshades.
- Easy quick fold, plus it has a carry handle for easy transport.
- Storage pocket on the back of the canopies, plus a large easy access basket underneath that can hold up to 10 pounds!
- One removable cup holder included, plus you can add a second one like we did!
Click here to learn more about the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2.
Click here to see the available accessories for the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2.
If you have any other questions about the UPPAbaby G-LINK 2 leave them below or send me a message on IG! I love talking about all my favorite baby and kid gear!