This post may contain affiliate links
Last week the boys and I went to a Valentine’s Day play date at a friend’s house and everyone brought a snack. And while I could have gone the healthy route, I was like “hey, let’s pour melted chocolate on top of chocolate” and I’m sure all the other moms just loved me for it. ;)
Jude helped me in the kitchen (he loves it when he gets to pull out his kitchen helper BTR made!) and we made an updated version of my Easter Bunny Munch to share with our friends!
-12 cups popped popcorn
-3 cups pretzel sticks
-1 bag of Valentine’s Day M&M’s (yes I used the whole bag)
-14 ounces almond bark or white chocolate
-Valentine’s Day sprinkles
For super detailed directions, head to my Easter Bunny Munch post here. For quick directions, read below!
1. Mix the popcorn, pretzels and M&M’s together in a large bowl.
2. Melt the almond bark. I SWEAR by these silicone measuring cups from OXO for anything and everything melting chocolate related. They are the bomb.com.
3. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the bowl while stirring to coat the mix.
4. Add your sprinkles now! This way they stick to the chocolate and don’t fall to the bottom of the bowl.
5. Once everything is coated, spread the mix over cookie sheets covered with parchment paper to dry.
We took our snack in a big bowl to share, but you could put it in individual bags like I did for our Easter treats.
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day sweet treat?