This post may contain affiliate links
We’ve made about a million variations of our favorite “party popcorn” but this one might be my new favorite! Yes I did a Cupid’s Popcorn Munch post last year, but this year’s version has a new spin with some pink melting chocolate!
Watch me make this recipe on Show Me St. Louis!
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe!
Plus I’ve finally dialed in the ingredient amounts for this recipe! It only took me like six different holiday versions! :)
Also new this year, I made some sweet little XO<3 tags for individually packaged treats!
-8 cups (or 2 bags) of popped popcorn – I like to use the “homestyle” version because it is less buttery and more salty!
-2 cups of pretzels (sticks or twists will work!)
-M&M’s – anywhere from 1 cup to an entire bag, use your best judgement! ;)
-8 ounces of melted chocolate – I used the wafers and it was about 12 ounces (a whole bag) before it melted
-Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
1. Mix the popcorn, pretzels and M&M’s together in a large bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate. Start out with 30 second intervals and stir in between heating. I SWEAR by these silicone measuring cups from OXO for anything and everything melting chocolate related. They melt quickly and evenly and the honeycomb design means it isn’t hot and you can use your hands to pull it out of the microwave.
3. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the bowl while stirring to coat the mix.
4. Add your sprinkles now! This way they stick to the chocolate and don’t fall to the bottom of the bowl.
5. Once everything is coated, spread the mix over cookie sheets covered with parchment paper to dry.
6. Once dried, break larger pieces apart and package in individual bags or put in a large bowl to share!
Pin for later!