This post may contain affiliate links
One of our favorite Mother’s Day traditions is having brunch at the Anheuser-Busch Biergarten in St. Louis! They have something for everyone and it’s such a fun venue!
This year The Biergarten will be having brunch on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12, 2019 from 9 am to 2 pm. And the best part? Mom’s get their first drink for free!
Families will enjoy various delectable eats dreamed up by The Biergarten chefs, such as:
- A Budweiser waffle station with Blue Point Blueberry Ale syrup
- Biscuits with Michelob AmberBock gravy
- St. Louis salad with Michelob Ultra dressing
- Pretzels with Michelob Golden Light cheese and Shock Top mustard
- Golden Road Pineapple Cart ham
- Breckenridge Vanilla Porter brownie
Adults can also enjoy specialty cocktails available in addition to the rotating selection of Anheuser-Busch brews on tap:
- Stella Artois Cidre mimosas ($5 each or $15 for bottomless)
- Virtue Rosé frozé buffet
- Bud Light chelada (a Mexican inspired Bloody Mary)
Brunch is $25 for adults, $15 for children ages 4 – 15 and complimentary for children ages 3 and under. Other beverages available at brunch include juice, soft drinks, coffee, and tea, which are included in the price of the meal. Learn more by clicking here.
Contact Lisa Baldridge at 314-765-4649 to make your reservation.
Check out some of my past posts to see how much fun we’ve had as a family at the Mother’s Day Brunch at The Anheuser-Busch Biergarten in St. Louis